As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full-Time Physician Leader to lead our pediatric team in Framingham, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
Our ideal candidate should have 5+ years of clinical and direct supervisor/ management experience. As well as experience working with underserved populations and interrupters. Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) preferred but not required.
- 80% clinical time and 20% administrative
- Ample opportunity to collaborate with other senior physician leaders throughout our organization to improve patient experience, clinical quality and provider well-being
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base.
- Will lead a team of 3 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners.
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allow you to practice at the top of your license.
- State of the art Epic EMR system in place for over 10 years.
- Access to our pediatric extended care team on-site composed of a behavioral health provider, medical social worker, and a nurse care coordinator.
- Access to our TeleDerm extended care team.
- Student and Resident teaching opportunities available
- State of the art facilities designed to support team-based care.
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model.
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation.
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group:
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- 5 plus years of clinical and direct supervisor/ management experience
- BC/BE in General Pediatrics
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts (or eligibility)
- Active DEA License
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.