Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Outpatient OR Surgical team.
Boise Surgery Center is a 4x OR day surgery center performing outpatient pediatric and adult ENT, pediatric general surgery, gynecology, plastics, and breast surgeries Monday thru Friday days. Situated across the street from the Boise St. Luke's hospital campus and connected via an underground tunnel, the Boise Surgery Center boasts 6x Preop bays and 10x Recovery bays in a freshly remodeled, spacious facility.
- 1.0 FTE (4x 10 hour shifts per week, variable days M-F)
- Shifts will be 0645-1715No weekends, nights, or holidays
- Provide and document direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Perform medical procedures within scope.
- Assists physicians and performs healthcare services to patients in hospitals, private homes, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
- Identifies and reports patient care needs through data collection, planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Identifies patient need for education and provides approved hospital education materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Graduation from a Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the State of Practice and Current BLS-CPR Certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Matt Feurer at FeurerM@slhs.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.