Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System Heart & Vascular Institute the region's leader in innovative and compassionate cardiac care with the only full spectrum, comprehensive Heart & Vascular program in the Upper Peninsula invites qualified BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our team.
About Your Work:
- Collegial team provides a comprehensive spectrum of cardiac care inclusive of interventional invasive, non-invasive, EP, and CvT surgery
- Dedicated supportive APPs
- Ambulatory clinic flexibly scheduled around hospital service
- UP Health System- Marquette is the first hospital in Michigan & only the fourth in the nation to earn the prestigious ACC Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI.
- Recognized in Becker's for having the 2nd lowest heart attack readmission rate in the United States and also received Chest Pain Center Accreditation from Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, As the regional referral hospital we provide care in sixty-five specialties and subspecialties
About the Community: Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best